Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little by Little,

I'm becoming something so much better. Jon & I date, and I can't explain the happiness that runs through my body. I haven't gotten butterflies, or liked someone like this in such a long time, it's very refreshing... I really missed this feeling.

For a year I was caught up over someone who couldn't open up to me, I had no intentions of trying to find someone, but Jon had something that grabbed my entire attention immediately. He's so different from anyone I've ever met, and I'm so glad that I was strong enough to get my shit together and be with him. I caught myself staring in his eyes monday night. I have a little problem with looking people in the eyes, but I couldn't help but lay there and look at him. I sound crazy, but I've never been this happy in seriously a year... a year.

I've been sitting in Charlotte since Tuesday afternoon, and this is a very cruel joke, but the days are going as slow as possible; like they know that my boyfriend is coming to stay with me Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It's killing me, I haven't seen Jon since Monday and I'm loosing it. haha

I don't think that anything can go wrong at this point, it's just perfect. I wished I would of met him sooner, but I wont let distance pose a problem, I like you way to much to let 137 miles keep us apart.

Thank you so much, I feel rejuvenated & whole once more. I've gotten the best sleep in my life the past week... all because of you. I'm surprised so much good has come from us liking each other... it must be something special.

god, you're amazing.

No comments: