Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pleased to meet you,

I really enjoy the whole thought that people stumble upon what I write, and are entertained for a few minutes :) It's funny how I can warp something as simple as to putting butter on toast, and making it epic, because I hate writing in such a boring manner. I enjoy making people think, and I'm not to bad at it either.

Well, I received a rather exciting phone call from my madre, turns out I maxed my credit card... hahaha, yah... I can't exactly lie, or go around the fact she was looking dead at my bank statement. I'm very tempted to put that credit card in a envelope and send it back to fayetteville so I'm not tempted by it's "I'm plastic cash that you can swipe till $700." I really would use it on outrageous things, psh, like I normally do.

That was a few hours ago, at this moment I'm actualy writing my argumentative (I'm tackling the unfairness of the SAT), and my profile (paper about seeing Copeland live) papers for English 101 easily. It's honestly about time I've gotten in a mood to write. I was on a hiatus or almost a writing strike, UNWILLINGLY for the past two weeks. I hate when I can't write. It's a weird feeling that I can't write whenever I want, but when I feel it, and know the wheels are turning, I spit ideas after ideas onto any surface.

Anyway, today is Jon and I's two weeks, I know that's nothing for most but, I'm proud of myself for still being with him, and still head over hills in love with him. He's coming here this weekend, a very pleasant surprise, and he's helping me paint my room :D

Off subject, I stole my brothers xbox from fayetteville... and I can't even get xbox like to work in this damn apartment... all that and I don't even enjoy killing people on xbox live, what a shame.

No comments: