Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It Stretches Out Pretty Far.

I forced myself to go to class today, it's a weird situation. I almost thought about just missing one class but although it doesn't seem like a big deal, I'm really proud I was able to motivate myself and go to class. I have a tendency of not exactly giving up, but quick to jump to whatever conclusion sounds great at that second, rather than the long run. However, I've been doing really well with that, and have hardly missed my classes. I've been pushing myself a lot this semester, it's been easier since Jon came into my life and that I openly admitted hating this damn place. But, I'm sucking it up; I'm here and I just need to gather up everything into a tight bundle and run with it.

I've been really positive about the future. The future of Jon and I, the future of my education, and my financial state. I'm going to waitress again, and I'm eventually going to shed this procrastination that hovers over about everything I do. I really have a big procrastinating problem, always have, but I'm not wanting it to be an "always will."

I'm very happy that my heart has been very full and calm for a week plus now, and it feels really good my heart is still smiling :) It's a really gorgeous and big smile too.

No comments: